IS THERE REALLY ONLY ONE GIANT LIE ABOUT PLASTICS?
A recent article in VICE News poses the question, “Are we buying into a giant lie about Plastics“?
The point being made is that in the order of 9 percent of the world’s plastic scrap actually gets recycled.
Countless plastic articles within global supply chains have recycling symbols, which means that the vast majority of consumers purchase in the firm belief that the item will, in fact, end up being recycled.
But this is far from the truth as this Article points out.
We do not at all debate the conclusions of this Article, rather we raise a further question: Is this the only giant lie regarding plastic items being fed to consumers?
NO… THERE ARE TWO GIANT LIES!!!
The second giant lie is “the only way to cost-effectively supply hot and cold beverages is to use plastic or paper cups capable of only single use”.
This is just not true – your hot and cold drinks can be supplied to you in cups, bowls and containers formed by a unique packaging innovation, all powered by the MESON Technology:
- All are single-piece double-walled insulated structures
- They keep hot contents hot and cold contents cold
- They minimise cold cup condensation
- They significantly extend ice retention
- They are cost commensurate with existing cups/bowls/containers,
- And, MESON Cups, Bowls and Containers are SO REUSABLE THEY ARE NOT DISPOSABLE
TALK TO US if you wish to learn more